Saturday 14 September 2013

New Blanket on the Making...

Hello my friends, hope everything is great with you.
With the leftover yarn from my last completed project I am doing another blanket for my son as promised. I decided to do something similar my last blanket (the Babette), but not quit the same, just in case the same disaster happens again. ( I had lots of trouble to join them strait).

I’m going for the same solid granny squares though, and the same size squares (four rounds plus the join colour), and I hope this time around the blanket will be nice and strait.
Here’s where I am so far, not much, started this week, doing one or two squares in the evening after coming from work. I Think is going quit quickly so far. I will do my best to be ready before the winter arrives here with his full power, fingers cross it will be ready by then. 





It's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend and a very creative week as well.
I will keep you posted about my progress on the blanket.
Warmly,
Edina
xx








2 comments:

  1. Olá amiga, tudo bem?

    Contente por ver o novo cobertor crescendo! Este fio é maravilhoso, muito macio até dá gosto usá-lo. Com os squares todos do mesmo tamanho será mais fácil cosê-los mas, não desista de fazer outra babette!!! Se fizer com voltas pares (sem a volta da união) vai dar certo, essa última volta é que interfere com as medidas na hora de coser os squares de tamanhos diferentes.
    Tenha um Domingo Feliz!

    Um abraço

    Fátima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom dia amiga Edina

    Só hoje vi o seu comentário, pois estive ausente uns dias. Como a Edina disse esta lá é muito boa e docil de trabalhar, recebi o meu segundo pacote, espero ter lã que chegue para a minha manta. Hoje vou pôr fotos do meu progresso. Receba um grande beijinho e desejo uma feliz segunda feira.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete