Tuesday 12 March 2013

New Project Progress...

Hello everybody. I hope your part of the world is warm, here in London it's freezing and still very grey during the day, great for some crochet in the warmth of your home.
I'm having a great time with my hook at the moment doing my new blanket and surprisingly it is coming along quite well indeed. I have few pics for you:







With the cold this time of the year comes the brightness of the daffodils as well, one of my fave flower.

I'm happy with the progress so far, very enjoyable to work with this yarn.
Till next time, keep warm.
Edina
xx

2 comments:

  1. Olá Edina, boa noite!
    Está a crescer a sua babette, estou ansiosa para ver a sua manta terminada! Está a ficar linda, bonitas combinações de cores, parabéns!

    Um abraço,

    Fátima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi Fatima, tudo bem com voce? Estou adorando fazer esta manta e estou surpresa com o progresso, e olha que nao sou rapida no croche, deve ser a lan. Obrigada pela vizita e volte sempre a casa e sua. Boa semana.
      Abraco,
      Edina

      Delete