Saturday 2 June 2012

My First Finished Patchwork Project

I always wanted to learn how to do patchwork and quilt. I thought it would be mission impossible for me, and another obstacle was that I couldn't find places to learn here in London.

For my luck and joy I found the best teacher I could wish for, and slowly but surely I am getting there with my patchwork skills. My monthly highlight is when I get to go to my class. If you like patchwork then have a look at Janet's website http://www.sleepingbearcrafts.com/ to see the classes choice and variety of gorgeous fabrics she has to offer on the site.

This single bed throw I made for my younger sister


This is my first ever unfinished quilt that went bit wrong.
I need my teachers help to fix this up


















Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Happy Sewing.
Edina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment